MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, so i just installed my forum etc and it went handy dandy. Now when i went to the forum it hasn't loaded very well...

it says guest because i logged out...[Image: hhgfhfhfghfghfghfghdf4444444444444444444.png]

if i click log in and loads other stuff it says This webpage is not available
The connection to www.techteamtips.com was interrupted.

etc.

www.techteamtips.com/forum is the website link if you need.

Please help!
It seems to be a problem with your host, try contacting them for help.
(2012-04-29, 10:30 PM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]It seems to be a problem with your host, try contacting them for help.

What should i ask them? Also i am with GoDaddy
Ask them is there some problem with server, and why your forum is loading slow.

Edit:

And why everything is broken, you done it everything correct and it's just messed.
Oh yeah, i forgot to mention. I set bought the web server today. so could it be 24 hours? not 100% setup
(2012-04-29, 10:35 PM)kbkasey Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah, i forgot to mention. I set bought the web server today. so could it be 24 hours? not 100% setup

You forgot to mention one of most important thing Big Grin It needs time to DNS establish.
After 24-48 if nothing goes better then contact them.
(2012-04-29, 10:37 PM)JovanJ. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-29, 10:35 PM)kbkasey Wrote: [ -> ]Oh yeah, i forgot to mention. I set bought the web server today. so could it be 24 hours? not 100% setup

You forgot to mention one of most important thing Big Grin It needs time to DNS establish.
After 24-48 if nothing goes better then contact them.

Okay, also i sorta deleted some theme file in style from the default one and it did nothing, do you think i messed something up? This was after it was already messed up. I also changed the theme file to a theme i wanted.
Yea you messed something because you deleted it, you should get it back.
How you mean you changed theme file?
I mean it was already messed before i deleted. But i replaced with a theme with the same files almost. And i deleted the default theme and put a new theme in.

Also, could it be my dns that it does connection uninterrupted when i try to log in etc?
(2012-04-29, 10:52 PM)kbkasey Wrote: [ -> ]I mean it was already messed before i deleted. But i replaced with a theme with the same files almost. And i deleted the default theme and put a new theme in.

Also, could it be my dns that it does connection uninterrupted when i try to log in etc?

Then should be ok, if you added new fresh theme.

Yes dns maybe cause that. Ask now your host how much you need to wait for dns establish if they say 24-48 hrs then wait, if not ask them what i sayed previosuly.
Pages: 1 2