MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AdminCP - Config - Settings = Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
URL: www.gothicwars.org/forums
myBB Version: 1.6.4

We are still on 1.6.4 because we have a lot of custom code running affecting Groups.

[Image: ErrorCapture.png]

Right, so far this is the only menu which causes problems. We recently were migrated from a personal hosting plan to a VPS plan and they screwed up some of the File Permission (CHMOD) values. I have asked for their help to fix it, but I am not hopeful.

When I save any changes in this menu I get the above image error. We googled and found this was something about /ing/lang/admin permissions but those folders are set to 777.

Any help would be appreciated, we have to much to start over for one error.

It might help if you had a test action to think about, in order to get the Pic above I was altering the "Posting" option to reduce the # of nested quotes (they have been breeding lately on our forum!) but any change in the "Settings" list will result in this error. Changes do not persist through the error
So you're getting a blank error? Do your changes actually save?
(2012-04-29, 10:45 PM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]So you're getting a blank error? Do your changes actually save?

No sorry, I was editing the OP to make it more informative

I would be able to give you FTP access to the myBB forum as you're a member of the official support team if it helps. I know this is a very broad problem and it could be a lot of things

public_html/forums/inc

I fixed it, I needed to set the above files to CHMOD 777 and the migration had reset them to 755