MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change Post Messege
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to find out where I can change the "Click here if you dont want to wait any longer" messege to a button that is centered.
Admin CP > Templates > Modify/Delete > *template set * > Redirect Templates Expand > redirect > then find:
<a href="$url"><span class="smalltext">Click here if you don't want to wait any longer.</a></a>
and change to what you want.
yeah i got that but i want it to be a button instead of text.
ok, its been a while since I used buttons like this. So not sure which one of the two will work. Find the code in my last message and replace with either
<center><input type="button" Value="Click here if you don't want to wait any longer." ONCLICK="$url"></center>
or
<form action="$url" method="get"><center><input type="submir" Value="Click here if you don't want to wait any longer."></center></form>
Or they could both be wrong. Dont know. Try them and let me know
awsesome.
k776 Wrote:ok, its been a while since I used buttons like this. So not sure which one of the two will work. Find the code in my last message and replace with either
<center><input type="button" Value="Click here if you don't want to wait any longer." ONCLICK="$url"></center>
or
<form action="$url" method="get"><center><input type="submir" Value="Click here if you don't want to wait any longer."></center></form>
Or they could both be wrong. Dont know. Try them and let me know

Try
<center><input type="button" Value="Click here if you don't want to wait any longer." ONCLICK="location.href='$url'"></center>
or
<form action="$url" method="get"><center><input type="submi[b]t[/b]" Value="Click here if you don't want to wait any longer."></center></form>

I think you need to escape the doublequotes if it's in a template (not sure about the template system)