MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: jQtabs1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have this "jQtabs1" running on my forum,
www.classifiedbilliards.com/mybb
set up by Ranjani a couple of months ago, and she did an excellent job, and it works perfectly.

Some members express difficulty in navigation though, I guess they are just accustomed to normal forum scroll down.

My question is 2 part,,,,,,is it possible to "de-activate" jQtabs1 so members get a chance to experience the difference,,,,,,without wrecking Ranjani's work?

Or 2,,,,,is it possible for members to be able to "choose" whether they would like to use "tabbed" mode, or regular forum format?

I understand this is likely best resolved by Ranjani, but she currently has her own problems and is unreachable at this point as far as I know.
First of all Ranjani is He and not She. Toungue

And the modification he used was a simple tutorial, not a plugin. So there is no possibility to allow users to switch between the two modes.
(2012-04-30, 06:57 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]First of all Ranjani is He and not She. Toungue

And the modification he used was a simple tutorial, not a plugin. So there is no possibility to allow users to switch between the two modes.

Thank you for the reply,

I have spoken with Ranjani probably 60 or more times in messages, and actually never recieved an inclination either way as far as m/f, which doesn't matter,,,,,but I have seen several posts in this forum stated Ranjani as female,,,,,which still doesn't matter.

As far as jQtabs1, the only option I see in admin cp is to delete,,,,if I do this I would assume Ranjani's work to be lost, which I don't want to do. And, if I did delete it, would the forum just be back to normal as before the Tabs, or would it be messed up?

I've been awaiting Ranjani's return to deal with this, but there is no way to know when or if that will be.

Help is appreciated,,

Frank
De-activate is not an option in ACP, so if I delete, will the code be lost? Will the forum work as it did orinally? I'd like to run in regular forum format without tabs to see if members like it better. Can I do this, without wrecking Ranjani's work?