MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: welcome to Beijing , China, welcome to our English Corner (Yingyujiao)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We collect all the English Corners(Yingyujiao) in Beijing and China as well,if you know,welcome to share with us !
More about me ,please go to : www.yingyujiao.cn

Beijing Private Chinese teacher ,Mandarin teacher,Chinese tutor 150RMB/2H

hi, this is Mr Chen-the organizer of the Pingleyuan English corner , welcome to join in our English , you can practice your English, make new friends, surf the internet with WI-FI and enjoy decent tea the members contribute here .

Come and have a look, I bet your will never regret to do it,it's convenient to get here since we are close to the subway, what's more ,there are more than 30 bus routes available here, the best route is Bus 52 since it's the terminal which starts at Best West Train Station[attachment=26149]

John

Beijing English Corner host needed !
500 members available QQ Group : 177355535(Verification Code:Yingyujiao)
We have an English corner in Pingleyuan and we have activities at 7~9 pm everyday except Friday, welcome to join us !
Entrance Fee for Chinese: 15RMB/Time
Native English Speakers: Free
Native English Speakers hosting payment: attendance x 5 RMB
Activities: Every time we have deffirent host, and everyone has his or her own style, you never know what will happen unless you come to have a look in person.But I can tell you the typical steps :
Step 1: introductions and presentations
Step 2: Discuss with each other with a topic
Step 3: Find a language partner at random or break into a couple of small groups.
Time:
Monday,~Thurday,: 19:00 - 21:00 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday:16:00 - 18:00 & 19:00 - 21:00 p.m.
A reservation is strongly recommended. Just text me a message(Mr/Ms + Name) to : 13366660315,and you will get the detailed address and route .(Normally Chinese version, if you don’t speak Chinese or Chinese doesn’t work on your cell phone, please let me know )
Keep my cell phone No. 13366660315.we will meet you at Jinsong Exit C ,subway 10 if you have problem to find us!
Monday ~ Thursday: 19:00 - 21:00 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday:16:00 - 18:00 & 19:00 - 21:00 p.m.
Address : Hongjiu Shangwulou Room 511,Chaoyang,Beijing
Subway line 10:Jinsong Exit C
Bus stop: Pingleyuan
Bus :52,41, 457, 561, 601, 637
QQ :1010175508 QQ Group: 177355535(Verification Code:Yingyujiao)
Tel: 13366660315
Forum : http://www.yingyujiao.cn
This looks like the default theme from my mobile.
Please read the Showcase section rules.
so many spams ..how can i deleted thim in a quick way ?

The forum for this group- www.Yingyujiao.cn is available now , welcome to join us !

http://yingyujiao.cn How can i prevent the spams !
(07-25-2010, 01:02 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Listing your forum:

If you wish to list your website here it must meet the following requirements:
  • It should display some form of customization or configuration from a default install