MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PIN to delet Thread and Post BY Staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is it possible to keep Security PIN to Delet thread or Post by Staff (These permission group i.e Admin, Mod, Supermod.)

As if my forum hack than he will not able to delet threads and post.

as there is Security PIN in admin cp panel so he or she will not change permission to delet it.

i think u guys understand what i try to tell u.

thx.
if it is available than its great.
You mean if a staff wants to delete a thread they should enter a pin?
That'll be though time for staff members.

I'll suggest you to remove the thread delete feature from Super mods and replace it with junk. So they can just junk the threads which will be moved to Thrash can forum or so.
I believe this is what you're looking for: http://www.mybbsecurity.net/topic-mod-cp...ersion-1-0
Deleting the thread can be sometimes harmful as some important threads can be deleted. I prefer the way labrocca does it.
(2012-04-30, 07:23 AM)Mr.Kewl Wrote: [ -> ]You mean if a staff wants to delete a thread they should enter a pin?
That'll be though time for staff members.

I'll suggest you to remove the thread delete feature from Super mods and replace it with junk. So they can just junk the threads which will be moved to Thrash can forum or so.

how to add junk ????
i like to trash to recyclebin rather than delet from server directly....