MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Rate and feedback on my first MyBB theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

At first, I’m not a professional theme and graphic designer. During my past experience and following lot of tip from deferent sites, I made a new theme named as “Shining V1”. Please have a look at the following pictures and post your valuable comment here

[Image: e04w93.jpg]

[Image: 2ik4px5.jpg]

[Image: xnrsj6.jpg]

[Image: erlhuf.jpg]

Looks decent, better than 50% of mod site.
(2012-04-30, 07:51 AM)Mr.Kewl Wrote: [ -> ]Looks decent, better than 50% of mod site.

It is 50% of the mods site...

OP, if you're going to create a theme based on other themes, you should leave credit to the original authors. E.g. Based on a theme by Author.

I see at least three different themes used.
Hmm yea, I guess he merged 2-3 themes ideas to make one. Toungue
(2012-04-30, 07:54 AM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-30, 07:51 AM)Mr.Kewl Wrote: [ -> ]Looks decent, better than 50% of mod site.

It is 50% of the mods site...

OP, if you're going to create a theme based on other themes, you should leave credit to the original authors. E.g. Based on a theme by Author.

I see at least three different themes used.

Sorry mate; i didnt understand what you mean by "50% of the mods site..."

Off course, i will add the credit as per your instruction
Most of it comes from ReflexCS theme.
http://www.awesomestyles.com/mybb-themes/view/reflexcs

You can't just copy others work. Take inspiration from others and do your own theme.
(2012-04-30, 10:05 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Most of it comes from ReflexCS theme.
http://www.awesomestyles.com/mybb-themes/view/reflexcs

You can't just copy others work. Take inspiration from others and do your own theme.

He's right, almost all the theme copyrights are broken when you remove the copyright, :/
that top bar is in a wordpress plugin Big Grin not sure if thats where it came from or if it was based on that or not but just thought i would say.