MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Michael83 : orange ice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've done some of the changes, but always return me errors, I can't make that, please I have my website offline, because I can't use that theme, it's very important for me, if someone can make it please?

Cheers
So....
bump please resolve this
CraKteR Wrote:This is not PHP, this is html + css Smile
Okey checklist:
  • Wrap all $ variables into curly brackets
  • Change $mybbuser to $mybb->user
  • Change $settings to $mybb->settings
This is just a few major things, there are a lot of other tweaks. Not sure what everything is but. If I do an diff on the install file for 1.1.8 and to 1.2 every line has changed Wink Good luck Wink
about the wrap all $ into curly brackets you mean to say

I change
cellpadding="$theme[tablespace]" 

into
cellpadding="{$theme[tablespace]}" 
?
It would be easier to use the gradients and graphics and the .css to re-create the theme to v124 / 5

Post the .zip file with the old theme here and I'll have a look at it for you. Smile

For Michael..

Is that ok with you ? and I'll make it available only to you so you can throw it up on MyBB Mods... Wink
I attached the zip of the old template Smile

He already gave his permission to update this (please see older posts)

Please update this please.. Thanks!
I'll have a look at it today... Smile
Thanks!
Just an update.. Wink

The main body has been done, now all that needs to be done is to change the .css of all the extra bits and pieces that have been added since this theme was made.

You can have it tomorrow.. Smile

Edit: Remove demo link...
Cool

The theme is finished along with the 3 extra "new" buttons for the "quick-quote" feature. Wink

One and a half hours + 3 Buttons.... you owe me 187 Forum Credits for that.. Lol! Toungue

The download link will be in a PM to you, along with the antagonists that need it so desperately..... and also to Michael. As it up to Michael to distribute it as he sees fit.. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3