MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Why Super Mod delet Admin posts??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
in my forum supermod able to delet my posts???
how to prevent it?
If a super mod deletes you posts you shouldn't have him as a super mod.

You would need a plugin. Generally admins are able to trust their mods.
which plugin???? means this is bug in mybb1.6.7....
LOL. I agree with Paul, you shouldn't keep such Super Mods.

(2012-04-30, 04:34 PM)WINBOY Wrote: [ -> ]which plugin???? means this is bug in mybb1.6.7....

It's not obviously a bug.
My Meaning is not that bro...
in my forum its in testing.
i m mod and supermod and admin to test features..
i show that supermod can delet admin post and as rule admin is superior to supermod and he must not able to delet supermod posts...

understand bro..

please fix it.how to restrict this???
This is a typical example of a must-core feature that MyBB lacks. Sure you have to trust your Super Mods, but what if the accounts of those super mods were hacked or what if a sibling abuses an Smod account if the Smod is in the bathroom? This is too risky to not be a core feature IMO.
Than i think there must be plugin to prevent it.....
and there is no moderaton tool in forum for moderator..moderator is just like normal member.
pls help guys.

hope so it will be fix in 1.8
(2012-04-30, 04:53 PM)WINBOY Wrote: [ -> ]Than i think there must be plugin to prevent it.....
and there is no moderaton tool in forum for moderator..moderator is just like normal member.
pls help guys.

Did you actually assign a moderator to a forum? If not, they can't moderate it. If they could, that would be a bug.

(2012-04-30, 04:53 PM)WINBOY Wrote: [ -> ]hope so it will be fix in 1.8

Bugs are fixed. This isn't a bug.
means here there is no difference between normal members and moderators.

please bro give me plugin to prevent this...lower group not able to delet superior groups post.
i think in default any moderator cannot be able to edit or delete any admin thread or post,i vote for this option in core feature in newest version mybb.Admin must have all this option in ACP without any plugin
Pages: 1 2