MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: reset the activation password is not accepted.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I do not know where to start. my forum, if members want to reset the password activation code is not received in their email.

I kept trying to follow the info here. but, it says it is not satisfactory to me.

is this a BUG? or I mistake? because, among all that I put the MyBB website as a forum engine having a similar problem. this is different from the one website that was new MyBB installer.

for anyone who is willing to help me, I'd be very grateful.

and, would I give it admin privileges if there are people willing to help me.

sorry if I messed up language. I am from Indonesia. MyBB enthusiasts. and intends to make all of my websites based on MyBB.

feedback please. please help me. Sad
still no answer. [Image: m003.gif]

feedback please [Image: m162.gif]
Is there any common ground between the members? Or doesnt any member receive such a code?
I know other people were having this problem.
Do any emails get sent at all? it could be a problem with your actual mail system.
@anori & euantor
what do you mean all the popular email providers? (yahoo, google, hotmail)

if true, keep in mind ... there is nothing wrong with the email. because of all the email did not receive an activation code. if any of you willing to help, I will give admin rights.

Please help.

@Dark Entities
it was happening in me too. all website forum that I use MyBB as having the same software.

and the problem solved when I replace the file "member.php" 1.6.7 to version 1.6.4

or is there something wrong with the plugin I install? Dodgy

sorry if my English messed up. I am from Indonesia. very fond of MyBB.
is there anything that can help me? [Image: 49.gif]
Quote:and the problem solved when I replace the file "member.php" 1.6.7 to version 1.6.4

So the problem is in the 1.6.7 version of member.php? Can you spot any differences between the two? Or are you using any plugins that could affect this problem. That were written for 1.6.4?
(2012-05-14, 04:43 PM)anori Wrote: [ -> ]So the problem is in the 1.6.7 version of member.php?

I think .. that way resolved my problem.
[Image: 43.gif]

(2012-05-14, 04:43 PM)anori Wrote: [ -> ]... Can you spot any differences between the two? ...

do not you ask about it [Image: 112.gif] . I'm not good at "php". I'm stupid. science "css" is far above excellent. [Image: 116.gif]

(2012-05-14, 04:43 PM)anori Wrote: [ -> ]... Or are you using any plugins that could affect this problem. That were written for 1.6.4? ...

hhmm, maybe. because the plugin is used quite a lot. but there are some that I did not use.
[Image: 12.gif]
I actually want to reduce some of the plugin. but due to limited knowledge I can not do anything about it. [Image: 31.gif]

The following is a list of plugins used. please note, not all active at the forum running.
[attachment=26291]
(2012-05-14, 07:03 PM)terzier Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-14, 04:43 PM)anori Wrote: [ -> ]So the problem is in the 1.6.7 version of member.php?

I think .. that way resolved my problem.
[Image: 43.gif]

(2012-05-14, 04:43 PM)anori Wrote: [ -> ]... Can you spot any differences between the two? ...

do not you ask about it [Image: 112.gif] . I'm not good at "php". I'm stupid. science "css" is far above excellent. [Image: 116.gif]

(2012-05-14, 04:43 PM)anori Wrote: [ -> ]... Or are you using any plugins that could affect this problem. That were written for 1.6.4? ...

hhmm, maybe. because the plugin is used quite a lot. but there are some that I did not use.
[Image: 12.gif]
I actually want to reduce some of the plugin. but due to limited knowledge I can not do anything about it. [Image: 31.gif]

The following is a list of plugins used. please note, not all active at the forum running.

Eep.. thats one giant list O.O uhm.. i think its save to presume one of the plugins you use is responsible for this problem. Have you tried to disable them all if thats possible for a moment and check if that fixed your problem?
Pages: 1 2