MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile Comments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, it looks nice. But it's possible to make something like this now using existing plugins. I feel like MyBB should be skating to where the puck is going, not where the puck is, if this is a 5 year software.
I'm also need profile comments but "profile-comments plugin" is buggy.
(2012-05-03, 07:11 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it looks nice. But it's possible to make something like this now using existing plugins. I feel like MyBB should be skating to where the puck is going, not where the puck is, if this is a 5 year software.

2.0 isn't 5 year software - 2.x is.

(2012-05-03, 06:56 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]We gonna have this for 2.0? Looks promising.

Yes, that's part of 2.0's profile.
(2012-05-03, 08:08 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-03, 06:56 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]We gonna have this for 2.0? Looks promising.

Yes, that's part of 2.0's profile.

So this can now be the official confirmation for "Profile Comments" in 2.0 Smile?
Yessss! The current plugin totally messed up the profile. I unfortunately had to uninstall it...

Maybe I should try Tom's myNetwork...
Hi,

Your MyBB 2.0 suggestion has unfortunately been rejected. Your suggestion does not fit with the direction that MyBB is heading in as a project at this time.
Pages: 1 2