MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hiring web designer for online radio streaming website [GRAPHIC SKILLS ARE KEY]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking to hire a web designer to make me a website that will host an online radio. I've figured out the domain and the streaming technology therefore the only thing that's left is the web design. Note that this program will not require any MyBB. This will be a one page website that will include censored erotic graphics and hot colors that will provide censored sex appeal. The radio will stream DJing dubsteap and whatever other related crap kids listen to these days. Please reply with referances of past work experience and, more importantly, provide graphic work experiences.
(2010-07-21, 06:18 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Below are some examples of what can be advertised here:
  • Developed MyBB powered websites
  • (1) Domain names that contain the term "MyBB" or "MyBulletinBoard" and have been registered for at least 3 months
  • Offerings & Requests for MyBB theme and modification development both paid and free
  • Partnership and forum staff openings
  • Offerings & Requests for paid posting
  • (2) MyBB specific hosting or Multiforum style hosting which offers MyBB support