MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL Error (don't print error type)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Site url: http://serespensantes.com/index2.php (renamed index.php to index2.php in order to place a index.html with no visible errors for visitors)

Description:
-Error only show that there is an sql error, but doesn't display the type.
-I can view and login in the admin control panel (acp).
-I can view the not found page 404 (i.e: http://serespensantes.com/asdf)

Any idea on what could be the error?
How can I see the sql error type?
Is there any debugger I can activate in order to see what is going on and at what instruction and/or query is crashing?

Problem solved:
[prefix]_sessions table crashed. Executed "REPAIR TABLE xxx_sessions" on my database control panel and fixed it.

Thanks in advance, have a nice day.
You can't just change index.php to index2.php it requires some core edits. If you want to index.html shows first when someone visits your forum, you should do it with .htaccess
Hm, I moved it back to index.php, doesn't seem related to the issue.
Tks.
(2012-05-02, 03:12 PM)JovanJ. Wrote: [ -> ]You can't just change index.php to index2.php it requires some core edits. If you want to index.html shows first when someone visits your forum, you should do it with .htaccess

It doesnt really..

You can change it to forum.php without any issues. The only thing if you want it to function with login stuff is change the redirect thing. But it wont give errors. Especially not errors like he is experiencing.
Ok, I fixed it.
The table [prefix]_sessions crashed for some reason.
Now my forum is back.

The question now is, why does the table crashed?
How can I prevent that error to occur again in the future?
It can be of some high server load, unoptimized tables/queries.

@anori thanks for the info about that. Smile
(2012-05-02, 04:59 PM)JovanJ. Wrote: [ -> ]It can be of some high server load, unoptimized tables/queries.

@anori thanks for the info about that. Smile

Hm, I have set the maximum load of the forum to 5.0 on the acp and I backup and optimize the db every weekend.
What other precautions should I take?

Pd: tks for the answers Smile