MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change Margin / Forum Size
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. I have a question on how to modify the size of the margins and forum box using mybb. I would like to decrease the left margin so as to add wider sidbox on the right for videos. All suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Doug

[attachment=26188]
Why don't you try plugin for sidebox?

This for example:

http://mods.mybb.com/view/sidebox
I do actually have the side box plugin installed. For some reason, the size of the forum box is locked and I cannot change the side box plugin width enough to include a video.

[attachment=26189]
8.Set custom width

That's one of the feature of this plugin.

You can find it in settings of plugin.
Yes. I have tried this. When I change the width, the sidebox expands to the right over the edge of the page (the page appears the same as in pic above), but the thread/forum box does not shift to the left. It just stays in place. This specific theme must lock the positioning. I need to find some work around with the coding. Thanks!
You can maybe try to change width of forum and then box can be good i guess.
Do you know in which template the forum width can be modified? I have found other recommendations on line and changed the attributes in the global.css stylesheet (#container), but no luck. Thanks again.
What's your URL?
Hello Alan,

Here is my URL..www.television-forums.com

Thanks.
Doug
I would like to have a flexible width option can u tell me how to do it......
Pages: 1 2