MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Animangazone Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there. Just finished installing my anime forum on my anime blog.

So if you want to talk/discuss about anime and manga. Here in this forum.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

[Image: QqV5J.png]
I don't like the background, looks like I am in a bathroom or in a pool, humorously speaking. Change to something more related to anime and manga, there are plenty of good anime backgrounds out there. Smile
(2012-05-03, 06:33 PM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like the background, looks like I am in a bathroom or in a pool, humorously speaking. Change to something more related to anime and manga, there are plenty of good anime backgrounds out there. Smile

Ok. Thanks. Will try to find another background Big Grin

about the theme, i dont like so much graphic. So my choice is to make the theme is minima@clean as i can Big Grin
While your forum is still small, you might want to consider combining all anime and manga forums into single large forums. They will look fuller than if you split the topics between 4 forums. Then, when they start to fill up, you can divide them up as needed.
You should edit your nav bar so people can go back and forth between blog and forum.
(2012-05-04, 05:44 PM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]You should edit your nav bar so people can go back and forth between blog and forum.

Thanks. Going to add the blog link right now Big Grin
Am I the only one who gets redirected to a random advertising website whenever I visit the home page? I think you might want to look at that.

Also, I don't like the theme, I think you could do much better than that. The blue doesn't really look to manga-like to me; the banner is, IMO, too small. It's just not a good-looking forum all-around, I think. One last thing, add some content to the site. No one will join the way it is at present. It's too empty.