MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Your favorite Racing video game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2012-05-06, 09:29 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]Crash Team Racing! I still have the CD around here somewhere, but IDK if it still works...

DUDEE... I was so happy that I was going to be the first mentioning it. Crash Kart best memories ever.

Oh god... why games now are so sophisticated. I love turning on my consoles til the PS1.
Mario Kart Double Dash was the blast back when I played it with my bros or by myself. Though I will always hate Rainbow Road (even in Mario Kart Wii)!

Crash Bandicoot on the GameCube rocked - and I love how I can still play it on the Wii, thanks to it's backward compatibility (wish it were the cash for Pokemon LeafGreen/FireRed).
My favourite Racing video game is "Need for speed" what I am playing only with the computer because of the best graphic and sound effects.
Is NFS The Run good then? I heard it had a stupidly short story mode.

Got a few NFS games and I like Burnout too.
Oh and I had Burnout 2 on PSP as well. Used to play it couple of years back.
I take it back, Star Wars PodRacer.
Any Burnout game. Especially Burnout Paradise. I'm also quite partial to Forza and mario Kart.
(2012-05-08, 09:51 PM)Lo. Wrote: [ -> ]I take it back, Star Wars PodRacer.

That was a fun game now that you mention it Big Grin.
(2012-05-08, 11:58 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Is NFS The Run good then? I heard it had a stupidly short story mode.

Got a few NFS games and I like Burnout too.

not much of a long story but it was good for racing game. what do you expect? it ain't mass effect 3 Toungue
Gran Turismo 2, maybe Burnout 3, or Hot Pursuit 2. I still play them because they're awesome. I also liked NFS Most Wanted. xp
Pages: 1 2 3 4