MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What plugins are these?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to contact the admin of this forum, but he seems to be away.

The forum is www.foroact.com
I'm trying to find these two plugins

I need to get the awards on mi site to display like this (he seems to be using a different awards system than labrocca's, as his page is /award.php not myawards.php and maybe it has an option to display the awards with a scroller?
[Image: uR6av.png]

Asl I've never seen a profile like this one for mybb, is it a plugin?
[Image: X8teK.png]

Tanks
They can be a plugin or it can be custom coded by the owner of the website, but seems like it's custom coded. You can achieve something like that with already available plugins like MyNetwork, for example.

EDIT: The awards plugin that he's using seems like the MyAwards by labrocca. He only coded the postbit in a different way to add a scroll bar, I guess.
(2012-05-05, 11:02 PM)Irreligious Wrote: [ -> ]They can be a plugin or it can be custom coded by the owner of the website, but seems like it's custom coded. You can achieve something like that with already available plugins like MyNetwork, for example.

EDIT: The awards plugin that he's using seems like the MyAwards by labrocca. He only coded the postbit in a different way to add a scroll bar, I guess.

The problem with mynetwork is that you can't add custom boxes, like for example show the awards, friends, etc. Plus it's giving me a hard time atm. The plugin is Awards System v2.0 and the modification was pretty easy to do, at the end I figured it out Smile

Just needed to add some style (the overflow makes the trick) to the div, makes it look so much better Toungue Especially when having lots of awards.
<div style="overflow: auto; width: 152px; height: 90px;">{$post['myawards']}</div>

About the profile mod, I'm still looking for it or something simlar.
The profile is a modified profile template with profile comments mod, latest visitors mod, profile buddies. All of the mods are on the mybb mod site.

Awards you figured out - not sure on the twitter mod.