MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FPS Forums| Gaming |
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone I'm the site owner of FPSForums. I hope you like the site and stay active. This site was created so the gamers from all around could chat about gaming. We offer loads of forums where you may post about a verity of games and gaming consoles. We also encourage you to stop and chat with members in the Shoutbox. I hope everyone enjoying the site so far. -FPS Noah

Please join at: http://fpsforums.co.nr/

So come on down and join today! And get free premium
Quote:You won't regret it
Did when I saw the theme.
Well I'm sorry... kinda new to mybb...
not bad dude might wanna change the color little bit i mean looks too redish other than tat looks good.
Whatever you did it's an improvement.
Thanks.... trying here guys Wink
Ok your going to get some hate because the topic is gaming. But I'll tell you what I think coming from a gaming forum owner. When I see 4 members I think just another gaming forum site, so you need to start a forum with other people not just yourself. Also theme not the best, hate the overview plugin and the random colored names and crowns just look kiddie. Not a fan of tabs and a .com domain would make your site look better.

But if this is your first site ignore all of that you'll figure stuff out as you go. The main goal is getting members? If so you need something in the forums, just post something it will give your site a little bit of interest. Good luck on getting the members and good luck with your forum.
(2012-05-07, 02:42 AM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]Ok your going to get some hate because the topic is gaming. But I'll tell you what I think coming from a gaming forum owner. When I see 4 members I think just another gaming forum site, so you need to start a forum with other people not just yourself. Also theme not the best, hate the overview plugin and the random colored names and crowns just look kiddie. Not a fan of tabs and a .com domain would make your site look better.

But if this is your first site ignore all of that you'll figure stuff out as you go. The main goal is getting members? If so you need something in the forums, just post something it will give your site a little bit of interest. Good luck on getting the members and good luck with your forum.

Thanks man
Yes a .com would be nice
I agree on the tabs - it is actually hiding your content and unless you have a huge site with many forums you don't need them.

More importantly - I think you need to turn the portal off if you are not using it. Right now you have a link to a page that has one announcement (from some guy linking to his own board) and a mountain of whitespace.

The shoutbox. Really, get rid of it. Biggest mistake a new forum owner can make. If the users want to communicate, make them post.
Pages: 1 2