MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: can we make a subforum in showcase just for gaming, tech and general discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
seriously
Not sure if wrong forum or just joking.
That's called joining another forum Toungue
i think i have been misunderstood
He wants those subfroums here on this Community Smile
What I meant was can we make a subforum in the Showcase for all forums about those subjects, because I am sick of seeing them and they almost always suck.
Sorry... Tired brain and skimming posts do not mix...

I think this might be a good idea because it would allow other forums that have more unique niches to be seen.
(2012-05-06, 04:48 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]What I meant was can we make a subforum in the Showcase for all forums about those subjects, because I am sick of seeing them and they almost always suck.

Thats not really a great argument is it.

Because generally there are more game related forums doesnt mean each and every one of them sucks. Then you are better of making a difference between:

Forums that suck
Forums that dont suck

Because thats pretty much what you are asking now. Better solution find a few moderators who need to approve post posted in that forum. To sort out the forums that have done nothing of customization etc. Would be a better solution if you want to have a cleaner forum.
(2012-05-06, 04:48 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]What I meant was can we make a subforum in the Showcase for all forums about those subjects, because I am sick of seeing them and they almost always suck.

Man the showcase is not there just for you to see what you want and think are good forums. Just saying.
Good idea, then I wouldn't have to look at the forums about random crap like jacks, fake wrestling, and emo clothes.
Pages: 1 2