MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GFX Forum Great
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-05-06, 09:51 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Dunno what you guys are talking about, I'm signing up to learn how to make sigs bro.

Thanks for signing up if you have any question feel free to ask.
(2012-05-07, 02:37 AM)mirslr12 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-06, 09:51 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]Dunno what you guys are talking about, I'm signing up to learn how to make sigs bro.

Ok great I was looking for a gfx forum but I click your link and I see that horrible banner/logo. I couldn't really find the good gfx.
(2012-05-07, 02:37 AM)mirslr12 Wrote: [ -> ]

oh sarcasm... logo looks the same to me with two images on the side
Honestly not sure there is any point in opening a forum in this space when the fantastic http://dribbble.com/ already exists.
Agree on dribble (fantastic site...) back on topic.

The theme is great, I always liked it, but it is getting to be seriously overused. You might want to edit it a bit - change the colours about etc.

The portal. You are linking to a half empty page with some boxes on one side . It looks terrible. If you don't want to use the portal then just turn it off, take it out of the root and use the index - anything rather than that.
Pages: 1 2