MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attachments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi
I'm having problems with Attachments
it shows the upload New Attachments box
but when I click on Add Attachment
it does not upload the file.

My allocated is the below

You are currently using 19.22 MB of your allocated attachment usage (Unlimited) [View My Attachments]

Many thanks for any help
URL and test account?
(2012-05-06, 10:39 AM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]URL and test account?

Hi
http://www.lottopost.co.uk
(2012-05-06, 10:39 AM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]and test account?
(2012-05-06, 10:43 AM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-06, 10:39 AM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]and test account?

Hi
Test123
xxxxxxxx
Weird, there's no error message, it just doesn't work.

To rule out plugins as a cause of this issue, go to AdminCP >> Configuration >> General configuration >> Disable all plugins >> YES

This will stop plugins being run when a page on the forum is loaded; it will not edit, delete or reset any content the plugin has added or changed, it will just temporarily stop the plugins being loaded, so some features on your forum may be temporarily missing or broken whilst this code is in place. When you remove this code, plugins will work again exactly as they were before. This change helps us to see if a plugin is the cause of a problem, without you having to manually deactivate every single plugin, which would mean you may lose data from them.

If your issue is fixed when this code is added, then the cause of your issue is a plugin; please post a list of your plugins and we will try and help you find which one it may be. If the problem still happens with this code added, then it is unlikely a plugin is the cause, in which case we will investigate the issue further.
Hi
Many thanks I'll give it a try

(2012-05-06, 10:48 AM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]Weird, there's no error message, it just doesn't work.

To rule out plugins as a cause of this issue, go to AdminCP >> Configuration >> General configuration >> Disable all plugins >> YES

This will stop plugins being run when a page on the forum is loaded; it will not edit, delete or reset any content the plugin has added or changed, it will just temporarily stop the plugins being loaded, so some features on your forum may be temporarily missing or broken whilst this code is in place. When you remove this code, plugins will work again exactly as they were before. This change helps us to see if a plugin is the cause of a problem, without you having to manually deactivate every single plugin, which would mean you may lose data from them.

If your issue is fixed when this code is added, then the cause of your issue is a plugin; please post a list of your plugins and we will try and help you find which one it may be. If the problem still happens with this code added, then it is unlikely a plugin is the cause, in which case we will investigate the issue further.

Hi
Please can you post the code to add
again as it's missing from the post?
Hey Len,

I think Alan meant

Quote:AdminCP >> Configuration >> General configuration >> Disable all plugins >> YES

I don't think he meant to edit any code

~ David
(2012-05-06, 11:03 AM)vernier Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Len,

I think Alan meant

Quote:AdminCP >> Configuration >> General configuration >> Disable all plugins >> YES

I don't think he meant to edit any code

~ David

Hi
OK I've disabled plugins
I still cannot upload attachments
Doesn't look like a plugin causing it then. I honestly have no idea what could be causing this, i'll leave this one to Alan.

~ David
Pages: 1 2