MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A mybb theme for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am selling my new mybb theme.

Demo :- http://builtmyweb.com/forums

Pricing :-

$20 via paypal

Indian Buyers offer
Rs 900 ( If payment sent through wire transfer or bank deposit)

I am also interested in selling in full rights. If you want full rights then please give me offer through PM .
This theme is currently not sold to anyone
5 USD
It's alright, but a few of the buttons are a bit too big in my opinion.
Using the default buttons, using a welcome block from other theme, huge theads and tfoots, random margins, broken star rating image, this isn't worth $20 imho. There are better free themes available.

I don't often comment on themes but I think you've not thought this through.
Logo is from shaboopie.com. See original here. Their license does not support using their work commercially.

Overall, not a huge fan of this just because it needs some work like consistent padding, removing the bullet points on the nav, new node icons (as those have a rough edge on the right), etc. I'd polish it up then give the market a try again after Smile
Its awful IMO. to be honest I wouldnt use it even if it was free. It looks like part of several different themes bunched together.
Might want to fix the member profile view - http://builtmyweb.com/forums/member.php?...file&uid=1

Needs more work if you want to sell it for $20.
(2012-05-06, 07:11 PM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]Logo is from shaboopie.com. See original here. Their license does not support using their work commercially.

Overall, not a huge fan of this just because it needs some work like consistent padding, removing the bullet points on the nav, new node icons (as those have a rough edge on the right), etc. I'd polish it up then give the market a try again after Smile

I quoted Audentio's post again for improvements as suggested by a quality designer.
the thead and tcat need help, I stated this in your development thread.