MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] New World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looks like a premium theme to me now, just fix the footer so it is at the bottom with no space under it.
The back to top icon appears to be quite badly off centre.
The header is nice, really cool. On the pms counter - I would say if there is no pm then don't show the 0 as it loses impact when you do have a message.

Index
On the index page when hovering on a forum name the arrow that appears to the left of the forum name is a tad too close. The line heights are a bit cramped on the forum bits and could do with a bit of space.

Post bits
The main thing on the postbit is a black post content, otherwise it is fairly standard. On classic mode signatures still appear half way up the postbit (a pet hate of mine) and it would be nice to see that fixed.

UserCP - I realise it is still in process but there is a random footer box in there that appears to be from another theme/site?

Footer: On Opera it is showing white text on a white background and is impossible to read.
Pages: 1 2