MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Security Question and Auto save draft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-05-07, 01:52 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]View all of users IP's then "view registrations/posts from this IP".

You understood i said?
If one user used 30 IPs... I want test if these 30 IPs was not used by another member.

But plugin test only last ip
Test if last ip of all user was not used by another member.
(2012-05-07, 02:01 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-07, 01:52 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]View all of users IP's then "view registrations/posts from this IP".

You understood i said?
If one user used 30 IPs... I want test if these 30 IPs was not used by another member.

Then, if you think someone has multiple accounts, test the one you believe to be the duplicate. If you're right, do what you normally do. If you're wrong, it didn't take too much time.
(2012-05-07, 11:19 AM)Odin of Aesir Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-07, 02:01 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]

You understood i said?

Then, if you think someone has multiple accounts, test the one you believe to be the duplicate. If you're right, do what you normally do. If you're wrong, it didn't take too much time.

this not solve anything...
i removed more than 50 accounts detect by Multiple Registrations Detector plugin. I will never suspect that they were with multiple accounts.
my forum has many polls. We do not allow multiple votes for a member using multiple accounts.
Dynamic IPS are common, If you are searching for multiple accounts that's useless. Also public places, schools, libraries, computer cafe, etc. It's utterly useless.s
ok...
nobody wants Resize image and Multiple registration detection...
Removed from initial post...

Plz, now concentrate on Security Question and Auto save draft
Pages: 1 2