MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Welcome back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just noticed the at the top of this forum the Welcome Back box displaying your username and when you last visited. New Posts, Todays Posts and Private Messages.

Is this a add on as it does'nt show on my forum altho i have installed a the custom theme "Alpha Gaming"

It would be great if i could get this displayed.
Can you provide as a link of your forum?

Copy this in header_welcomeblock_member template and you will have same as here welcomebox:

<span style="float:right;">{$lang->welcome_current_time}</span>
		{$lang->welcome_back} (<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php"><strong>{$lang->welcome_usercp}</strong></a>{$modcplink}{$admincplink} &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a>)<br />
				<span class="links">
					<a href="#" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=buddypopup', 'buddyList', 350, 350);">{$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list}</a>
				</span>
				<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a> | <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a> {$lang->welcome_pms_usage}
thats great many thanks