MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Force Unleashed Theme [Request]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-05-21, 01:51 AM)vader4587 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-21, 12:41 AM)2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Dude nothing comes free, work for it.

Your wrong. Mybb is free, its themes and mods are free on the page. And people submitted their themes/mods on that page for free so that everyone can use them. So why isnt requesting them free?

Because someone won't spend his time to create a theme that won't be used by much people.

Star wars communities are not common, so even if we create and release a free star wars theme in Mods database, only little number of people will use it. Sad
Those free mods and themes are created because they wanted or needed at the time and decided to share it. Or a multitude requested it, but not for a single request.
(2012-05-21, 02:48 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]

Your wrong. Mybb is free, its themes and mods are free on the page. And people submitted their themes/mods on that page for free so that everyone can use them. So why isnt requesting them free?

Because someone won't spend his time to create a theme that won't be used by much people.

Star wars communities are not common, so even if we create and release a free star wars theme in Mods database, only little number of people will use it. Sad

yea just like a theme i saw in the database that has only 6 downloads. Make the theme, share it, and see how many people download it. If not, then I'll pay for the theme.
... Just because people said someone won't do it for free I will do it.... For free...

Please give me a PM of what colors and such you are looking for. This theme will ofcourse be released to the public though and not just for you.

I already had a space like theme in my head anyways.. so star wars will work Smile.
I like themes to be shared because I'm not selfish unlike some people in this world. I believe there should be at least one theme for each popular series on the Mods site. I'll PM you the details now since its not just a star wars theme.

MyBB runs on donations from the members of the community, help from the staff and with the help of the management investing their time and money into this project. The themes and modifications are supplied by the respected owners which is up to them whether they decide to share it or give it out to the public for free. The members of the community decide to use their talents to help create great modifications and themes for us, which on occasions are free. Just because you've requested something for free doesn't mean you'll get it for free, everything does not come free.

I, myself am looking for a theme which I'm paying for. I know I wouldn't get anything in my standards for free from MyBB. I'm investing money to get a theme customized. I understand that you may not have the money to invest but you've got to understand just because you see other products that are being offered for free doesn't automatically mean you'll get something for free. You pay for what you get, even if you invest a little you'll get something semi-decent.
This thread is about requesting something, not information about whether stuff is free or not. I will wait until 1 person decides to do it for me. Everything is not free, I understand that. At least I am paying my time to wait patiently. If everything is free and you can get everything that you wanted, then life will be boring.

Now then, this discussion is over since I found someone to do it. This thread is closed.
Pages: 1 2