MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to Login (Admin CP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im been unable to log in into the Admin CP, i access to the Log in page, i put my username, my password, and then, instead of takin me to the Index of the Admin Cp, it takes me again to the Admin CP Log in Page.

Im able to access to the Board, but when i try to access to the Admin CP, i can't... Please!! Help me!
*BUMP*

is seems that it could be a problem of my server, cause i already have upload MyBB 1.2 to another server and works.

But i would like to know why i can make it work on my original server?? MyBB 1.1 works fine there, but not MyBB 1.2 Sad

for example:

my forum: http://theanimangaworld.iespana.es/index.php
On the above one, im still using MyBB 1.1.x and work perfectly

my other testing server: http://marioca5198pe.iespana.es/index.php
On this one, i installed MyBB 1.2 to upgrade my skin and see if every works fine to upgrade my forum. And im unable to log in to the Admin CP, dont know why

another testing server: http://theanimangaworld.orgfree.com/index.php
Here, i installed another MyBB 1.2 Test Board, and seems to works fine, i can log in to the Admin CP

As u may think, this could be an server error, right? but, as u can see, my forum and my first test server, are from the same server company...

So i must assume that this has to be a problem maybe with the changed codes
Are your cookie settings correct?
yeap i trying putting the cookie setting at the installation.

First i didnt put anything, i thought that it wouldnt be a problem, cause in my forum i dont have cookie setting and works fine.

Then, i put the setting, and nothing, i still can't log in

cookie domain: marioca5198pe.iespana.es.
this is suposed to be, isnt it?

cookie path: /
right?
marioca5198pe.iespana.es (without the last dot)

This is most likely a cookie issue.

Make sure to delete all cookies pertaining to the domain. Normally I just open a different browser. Get Opera and Firefox.
Im still unable to log in... i have erased my cookies from Ie and Firefox, and nothing, i still cannot log in. I have changed the cookie settings by modifying the file settings.php, but still nothing
***BUMPING AGAIN***Ç

i guess that nobody knows anything Sad
Just for future reference: The Admin CP does not use the board cookie settings.

Are you able to provide me with a username and password to see if I can login? (PM will do fine).

Chris
Chris Boulton Wrote:Just for future reference: The Admin CP does not use the board cookie settings.

Are you able to provide me with a username and password to see if I can login? (PM will do fine).

Chris

I am having the same problem could you please help.

Thank you
tomcollins,

I've managed to fix the problem for Cloud Strife. Please tryt he attached admin/global.php and see if it fixes t for you.

The problem was caused by the method his free webhost uses to insert banner ads.