MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A heart touching very short story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A heart touching very short story

24year Old boy seeing out from the Train's window
Shouted, "Dad, look the trees are going behind!".
Dad smiled and a young Couple sitting nearby, looked at the 24year Old's Childish behaviour with Pity.

Suddenly he again Exclaimed. "Dad look the clouds are running with Us!" .
The couple couldn't resist & said to the old Man. "why don't you take your Son to a good Doctor?"
The Old man smiled & Said. ."I did and we are just coming from the hospital, my son was blind from birth, he just got his eyes today." ♥

MORAL : Every Single Person On The Planet Has a Story :')

-Don't Judge People Before You Truly Know Them.
Thank You
[Image: oxBh6.jpg]
[Image: interstitial?id=406715314892&referrer=]
[Image: interstitial?id=406715315010&referrer=]
That person's a quick learner to be able to distinguish such complex objects after such long-term blindness, good job to him. Furthermore, if the person was able to purchase eyes, why are they catching the train when it's clear they're rich enough to get new eyes? Not to mention, what happened to his eyes when he was born because it seems as if he never had them "he just got his eyes today"?

Honestly, this is such an idealistic story which I'm sure rarely occurs, nonetheless, the moral behind it is appreciated and is something we should all practice in our lives.
(2012-05-08, 10:27 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, this is such an idealistic story which I'm sure rarely occurs, nonetheless, the moral behind it is appreciated and is something we should all practice in our lives.
yes, i know sir and really inspired by this
Nice story, indeed. Don't judge people by their looks or actions, you never know whats inside them and from what pain they have/might be suffering.
(2012-05-08, 10:27 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Furthermore, if the person was able to purchase eyes, why are they catching the train when it's clear they're rich enough to get new eyes?

Contradicts what the thread is about. What if he saved portions of his monthly wages for 5 years to afford this?
(2012-05-08, 03:55 PM)Anxiety Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-08, 10:27 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Furthermore, if the person was able to purchase eyes, why are they catching the train when it's clear they're rich enough to get new eyes?

Contradicts what the thread is about. What if he saved portions of his monthly wages for 5 years to afford this?

Not sure about the scenario in your countries, but you can get an eye operation like that for free of charge in India, if you have a donor (some family member or someone recently died). Government hospitals don't charge anything for the operation.
I have a hard time believing that a 24 year old would not understand the concept of movement and distance. Even a blind one.
Brad, its not about believing, its about amazement. A guy who have never seen anything except a big black hole, would be naturally amazed. We don't face such situations, henceforth, no idea how pain and troubles it would be.

Just close your eyes for even 5 minutes and try walking (even with a stick, that is what blind people have) and do (or try to do) all other normal activities which you do in routine, and then think.

I'm telling this because while I was in school, we were made to do this once, just to understand misery of a blind person and that we should respect everyone and help them wherever possible.
Uhh, OK. But I mean, he is not going to say, "They are running away!" He is going to say, "The trees are beautiful," or, "The clouds look like they are moving with us." He's (formerly) blind. Not retarded.

And also, have those old people never seen a mentally disabled person before? Assholes.
Lmao people are completely misunderstanding the context. It was obviously said in excitement, he doesn't generally believe the trees have legs and are running from the train.

Also, I thought the same about those old people. That's the one part I struggle to believe - old couples being that naive and rude to those who have struggles. But, humans are cruel so meh.

Not sure what the UK does in these circumstances Kavin. I think it might be free but I'm not sure.
Pages: 1 2 3