MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Photoshop Studio | Increase your Creativity | A home of Photoshop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Website made by Asad ur Rehman , Forum Powered by MyBB.

Love to release my website here.

Click here.
No offense but that's the worst site index page that I've ever seen.
(2012-05-08, 12:13 PM)Spirit Wrote: [ -> ]No offense but that's the worst site index page that I've ever seen.

Index page is under Construction.
(2012-05-08, 12:13 PM)Spirit Wrote: [ -> ]No offense but that's the worst site index page that I've ever seen.

This. It's not really even a page - just an image with two links. And for a PhotoShop forum, your graphics are very amateur and boring. It's like you opened PS for the first time and then made graphics for your forum.

Also, you have no content, which means nobody will have any interest in posting on your site unless they have an agenda.
Also, please tell me you're getting a new logo.
Cmon guys, he can't get better with "you suck" comments. :/ Seems he's a huge fan of PS and looking to get better.

That said:

@OP - You should probably read up on some typography tutorials, or maybe web design in general. Your site is really lacking in it's design, you should probably shut it down, practice up in Photoshop, learn some more about being a webmaster, then relaunch your site. Also, offering premium tutorials that contain amateur graphics really isn't a good selling point.

If you continue with this, good luck. xp
Thread cleaned up. If you're having trouble with leaving constructive criticism, don't post.
(2012-05-09, 12:55 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Thread cleaned up. If you're having trouble with leaving constructive criticism, don't post.

I've said this a thousand times, but you can only give constructive criticism if there is something good to construct upon. You can't give constructive criticism for something with no redeeming qualities. This is bad. It's ugly. This guy clearly has no business starting a community about Photoshop. Sometimes people need the hard truth.
Hackers inside idiots outside ?

Nice way to great potential users to you website, you've just lost 1 user. Also lol, for a "photoshop studio" forum, the graphics are horrific lol
(2012-05-09, 01:36 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-05-09, 12:55 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Thread cleaned up. If you're having trouble with leaving constructive criticism, don't post.

I've said this a thousand times, but you can only give constructive criticism if there is something good to construct upon. You can't give constructive criticism for something with no redeeming qualities. This is bad. It's ugly. This guy clearly has no business starting a community about Photoshop. Sometimes people need the hard truth.

Suggest ways they can improve, what they need to be doing. Calling him an idiot isn't helpful to anyone.

You can be constructive about what's bad about the forum but you need to give him something to work on rather than plainly saying it sucks.

For example:

I'm not to keen on the theme. It doesn't work for a graphics forum. It's way too dark, and the background image lags the site.

The logo could use some improvement too, after all, it is a graphics forum. Cutting the blank space from the bottom is a start. It's uneeded and just takes up more room.

You have too many forums too. Remove the Groups and VIP forums. As a startup community you won't have anyone to buy a membership. Wait a round 6 months and if you have an active userbase then, then consider adding a premium membership. I'd also suggest removing your market place. It's a graphics forum, not a market place. If users start demanding a market place and your sure it will be active then by all means add it but at the current state of your forum it's just not needed.

You should also start writing up some PS tutorials to start getting members in. Unique content is king for a forum.

Lastly, buy a top level domain (E.g. .com). You forum won't succeed on a free .tk domain. No forum ever does. If you want to have a successful forum you need to put some money towards it, if only a couple of dollars per year.
Pages: 1 2