MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Super Moderators Wanted For General Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Forum Name: The Circle of Life
Positions Available: Super Moderators
Link to forum: <snip>

I need super moderators for my growing general forum. I need people who will be and remain active. I also need someone who will help keep the spam under control. The forum makes no money so I cannot offer payment. All positions are voluntary.

Quote:Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 37,661 posts in 8,133 threads.
We currently have 3,875 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, TehRetard
The most users online at one time was 73 on 01-12-2012 at 09:13 PM

If you're interested in a position just register on lifescircle.net and let me know your username. My username on the forum is Jerlene.
(2010-07-21, 06:18 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]Rules for advertisers:
  • You may only make one thread per offering or request
  • You may only bump any of your threads a maximum of three (3) times, after which your thread will be locked
  • You must explain yourself as clearly as possible; any attempt to be deceptive will result in immediate removal of your thread and the possibility of further consequences.
  • You are only permitted to post one link in your thread, you may also link to a page listing further terms and conditions of your offer but this cannot be substituted for a second link. You may post links in replies but only if they are used to clarify in direct response to a question.
  • If you make any changes to your product or request, you must outline your changes either in a new reply or in a note at the bottom of your description
  • You must follow through and be honest with any deals you enter into
  • Any websites involved must meet the support eligibility requirements
  • You must not make a new thread if your existing thread has been closed for breaching these rules.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-73958.html

Your forum contains E-Whoring/Adult content which we don't condone.