MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Importing a theme - Nothing added
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried to upload the BlueOrange theme to my forum, but when I edit the theme that the import created, none of the properties are filled out. All the boxes are...blank :o Is it a problem with the .mybb file? or is it a bug that I have not patched yet?

Edit:
Ok well I modified my default theme to incorporate the BlueOrange graphics, but now when I mouseover my menu, every time my mouse goes onto a link, it asks the server for the orange background. Is there a way to prevent that because it doesn't do that on this board.

Thanks
Try patching themes.php using the following instructions: http://www.mybboard.com/community/showth...88#pid4388

2 posts above in that thread I included a patched new version of themes.php.

Let me know if that solves your import problem.

The mouse over background could be due to the fact that the image here is already cached in your web browser, so its loading it from your cache.
Yes thanks. Is there a way to cache the one on my forum? I turned off Caching in the settings already.
Well if the forums are sending cache headers (setting the admin cp option for no cache headers to no/off), then it should be caching it locally.
Yes that one - still doesn't seem to work though.