MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb pro portal help[WILL PAY]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have posted this in the plugin support but looks like i ain't gettting any help...so this is an easy $10 for someone who can help me fix my pro portal problem...currently I have an issue with pro portal because none of my blocks are showing...i've enable all of them and for some odd reason they don't show up...

if you want to make an easy $10 then pm me or post on here...thanks again...i really appreciate it....

website is www.DTPGaming.com

i'll give you a temporary admin if needed...
Is this done already ?
PM if this is still available.
(2012-05-09, 05:00 PM)DTP Gaming Wrote: [ -> ]i have posted this in the plugin support but looks like i ain't gettting any help...so this is an easy $10 for someone who can help me fix my pro portal problem...currently I have an issue with pro portal because none of my blocks are showing...i've enable all of them and for some odd reason they don't show up...

if you want to make an easy $10 then pm me or post on here...thanks again...i really appreciate it....

website is www.DTPGaming.com

i'll give you a temporary admin if needed...

Send Me 10 $ to my [email protected] paypal account if this helps.

Go to Proportal > Block Management > Option >

You will see at last the names Click on the the name shown chose any you like but should be highlighted Then save settings. Refresh your page in portal you will see. blocks.

Please help me i want to make amy own domain
. Reason = No money Please send me.
I think DTPgaming already fixed it since the proportal is functional and running smoothly on his site: http://dtpgaming.com/portal.php