MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do i fix htis error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
/home/rsarfaty/public_html/addictedtogaming.net/inc/languages/english/config_pluginuploader.lang.php does not exist
You're missing the file ./inc/languages/english/config_pluginuploader.lang.php. You fix it by uploading that file from the Plugin Uploader plugin.
(2012-05-09, 10:28 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]You're missing the file ./inc/languages/english/config_pluginuploader.lang.php. You fix it by uploading that file from the Plugin Uploader plugin.

Thank you again Nathan.
Hey Sir... i have the same problem but i couldn't find that file when i downloaded the plugin! xD

fixed, was one folder away! xD
please someone remove me the banned thing cos now i'm regular member of mybb
my community
www.linux-sq.com
thanks in advice !
Dear Bro Am Also Getting Same Error When I Try To Change Any Users Password

Please Give Details How To Solve This Problem And Where I Can Get This File

I Am Waiting For You Ans
(2012-08-12, 02:05 AM)Rana Anas Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Bro Am Also Getting Same Error When I Try To Change Any Users Password

I Am Waiting For You Ans

Download a fresh copy of Plugin Uploader. Upload inc/languages/admin/config_pluginuploader.lang.php to inc/languages/admin.
(2012-08-12, 08:23 AM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-12, 02:05 AM)Rana Anas Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Bro Am Also Getting Same Error When I Try To Change Any Users Password

I Am Waiting For You Ans

Download a fresh copy of Plugin Uploader. Upload inc/languages/admin/config_pluginuploader.lang.php to inc/languages/admin.

Thank You Very Much Rolleyes