MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to merge two different mybb database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
guys i just want to kn0w how to merge two different type of database of mybb. Because i have a forum running mybb. And my cousin gave his database to me to merge how to merge it to make it as one
i try it but it saying mis configuration blah blah. Try to contact [email protected] i think it is 503 error . That is what i get wen i search mysite.com/merge
That's a generic error. Check your error log for more information. There's no other way to merge two MyBB forums.
oh ok. Ill try to merge it on ipb board that is posible right? And ill merge it on smf. Then merge it back to mybb. Is that posible?
If you can't get the merge system running to merge two MyBB forums, how do you expect to merge an SMF forum to MyBB?

As I said before, simply check your error log. It will tell you where the issue is.
ok then. Ill be back here later if i got problem . Im going to the market to buy some food.
just want to put my smiley on this, had a good laugh didn't expect the pun. Big Grin

(2012-05-10, 08:15 AM)rzoneph Wrote: [ -> ]ok then. Ill be back here later if i got problem . Im going to the market to buy some food.