MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Unknown modifier 'c' - Line: 352
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When watching the thread, no content of the thread is seen , and this error id giving on the above of the screen

Warning [2] preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Unknown modifier 'c' - Line: 352 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 5.3.10 (Linux

Its very serious please help me with it.

admin , support users , please help me , its really big problem for me , nohting is comiong on thread ,i have written.
Does it work with the clean default templates? If it does then it is a template issue. If not then try turning off plugins (if it is possible with your board setup). If it then works then it is a plugin. Then go through the plugins one by one turning them on and see which one it is.
(2012-05-12, 10:00 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Does it work with the clean default templates? If it does then it is a template issue. If not then try turning off plugins (if it is possible with your board setup). If it then works then it is a plugin. Then go through the plugins one by one turning them on and see which one it is.

OK going to try.
This issue is continue , even changing the theme , it is continue even after deactivating plug-ins 1 by 1. I have observed this in teh address bar . Post ID is 4 i am pretty sure , this is the problem.

http://photoshopstudio.tk/forum/showthread.php?tid=4&pid=4#pid4

when i click on the thread.
Do you have any custom MyCodes?
(2012-05-14, 07:43 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any custom MyCodes?

Oh yeah ,i think that's happened by this going to delete that one. its not working , oi mean mycode i made was not wrking.

(2012-05-14, 07:43 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any custom MyCodes?

Oh thanks for this working properly now.
No problem - if you're having problems with MyCode, check out the MyCode Forum here at MyBB; looking at examples can sometimes help you out.