MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: metal (with psd) [only 2 sales]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Full Size : 1000x500 pixels
Source available : yes, PSD
Fonts : Cabin, Airlock (included)
Price : $8
will only be sold 2 times so hurry up!

If you don't have photoshop, i will replace the texts and give it to you in the size you want.

Preview-
[Image: 257iowo.png]

Contact via PM to buy.
Pretty sure this is a violation of the R/S/J guidelines.. sorry pixelmonkey
It doesn't say you can do it, it doesn't say you can't. I'll let it slide Smile
(2012-05-10, 02:46 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't say you can do it, it doesn't say you can't. I'll let it slide Smile

looks like i just slid through the middle door Toungue
Thanks for PMing me back Pixel -.-
oh sorry. replied now :3
(2012-05-10, 02:46 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't say you can do it, it doesn't say you can't. I'll let it slide Smile

I would consider this a 'physical good' .. although it's not the intent of the guideline is to prevent the sale of none MyBB associated items..

I don't think you'd like logo designers constantly flooding the R/S/J with sale threads.. what if i want to sell an html template or css script? I just don't see how this fits..
(2012-05-10, 06:36 PM)wils172 Wrote: [ -> ]I would consider this a 'physical good'

How is this in any way a physical good? Huh
(2012-05-10, 08:38 PM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]How is this in any way a physical good? Huh
I request this thread to be closed.....let's see if this brings happiness to people around.
Pages: 1 2