MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Blank White Area at the Bottom of my Forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The other day I noticed this. Half of my forum is actual forum content, the other half is just a big blank white space that wasn't there before.

Here is a thumbnail, click for full-size, of course...
[Image: page.jpg]

Notice how far the scroll bar is down.
I didn't change the footer, or the header, or anything like that. It just happened. I'm sure not many people really notice or care but it's bothering me. Confused

What caused this and how do I fix it?

Thanks in advance.
What is your website's URL ?
Eh, is it necessary?
I'd rather not share the public URL, especially since it's a closed off community.

There's no way to know what would have caused it and/or how to fix it without looking at the site?

Also, I'm 100% sure that it's not theme related. That much I know, because this same theme didn't cause it from the start and on the default theme there is still this big empty space. Undecided
Of course it's necessary to see the real site code to analyze a layout problem.
If your site is on the Internet it's not private Wink
If it's violating the support rules of the MyBB community then too bad.
(2012-05-13, 11:40 PM)Palmer Wrote: [ -> ]Eh, is it necessary?

It is, because it might be due something else, so we have to see what and where the issue is. You may PM me your website's URL.
Alright, well I haven't been on much lately. I haven't had the time, I will PM it to you some time soon.

But in the mean time, I noticed it's not a big white space now, there is some miscellaneous ASP.NET (I believe? I'm not sure, I don't use ASP) snippets at the bottom.

[Image: Screenshot.jpg]

I think it's an addon then, but I don't know which one... Not sure which though.
Ah now I see why you didn't post your board URL.
I will not help you.

Greetings from Germany
(2012-05-18, 12:55 PM)atnun Wrote: [ -> ]Ah now I see why you didn't post your board URL.
I will not help you.

Greetings from Germany

Then why the <snip> would you even reply?

Anyways... I got it figured out, no thanks to you, atnun.
Just need to find the time to actually fix it.