MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 3 lettered domains.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Curious, how many of you own 3 lettered domain names? If you do, how much?

I just got a quick chance to grab two 3 lettered domains names today and am quite happy to have them, since you hardly find any domain that is not registered.
URL shortener time! Toungue
Ahaha. Big Grin

We may actually use it Paul, not a bad idea, at all.
I have a scanner that checks for unregistered 3 letter domain names that I made in Java last year. It's tried every possible combination, and I've found quite a few that are neat. Wink

And by the way, using just letters there are over 17k possibilities
(2012-05-11, 02:54 PM)Dark Entities Wrote: [ -> ]I have a scanner that checks for unregistered 3 letter domain names that I made in Java last year. It's tried every possible combination, and I've found quite a few that are neat. Wink

Buy them all now D=
I have some nice 3 letter domain which actually have a meaning.

Buy, push, sell.
(2012-05-11, 02:54 PM)Dark Entities Wrote: [ -> ]I have a scanner that checks for unregistered 3 letter domain names that I made in Java last year. It's tried every possible combination, and I've found quite a few that are neat. Wink

Any chance you could share? Wink
I have Tm0.org I had couple two letter ones, never renewed those.
(2012-05-11, 03:08 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]

Buy them all now D=

I don't have the log anymore, I'll have to flop it up on my server and let it run for a bit to get the list again Toungue. If you want the scanner just pm me Big Grin
I have a 3 letter .in one called z10.in.
Pages: 1 2 3