MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: help needed my site wont load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi my site was working fine then now it wont load up i`ve called where its hosted and it nothing there end they say can any1 help please my site is www.vauxhallmodified.com
Loads perfectly fine for me, maybe it was just a temporary issue from your host, or try clearing the cache in your web browser.
(2012-05-12, 12:48 AM)Xstrike Wrote: [ -> ]Loads perfectly fine for me, maybe it was just a temporary issue from your host, or try clearing the cache in your web browser.
it looks fine now cuz i fixed it i had to just upload a back up from 3 days ago
This isn't a problem with MyBB, it's either your ISP, or your hosting provider.
You may have tried to log into the /cpanel to many times and it locked you from your website for 24-72 hours.
(2012-05-12, 01:03 PM)Support Wrote: [ -> ]This isn't a problem with MyBB, it's either your ISP, or your hosting provider.
You may have tried to log into the /cpanel to many times and it locked you from your website for 24-72 hours.
it was nothing to do with the hosting they was tring to help me fix it and as soon as i uploaded the backup it worked
One thing i learned about Hosts is that it is never there fault (until you prove otherwise) it is easy for them to say it is the software at fault. For it to be working then suddenly stop i would think Host