MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Subscription
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I'm looking for a plugin that allows me to 'sell' forumranks to players using PayPal and being instant.
I had a similar addon on other forum software, but I doubt there isn't any plugin like this. The forum database is linked with a gameserver's gamemode which loads the forumranks into the server and gives the user joining the correct rank.

I tried MySubscription 2.0 but it doesn't seem to work for MyBB 1.6
Hello. Are you planning on offering any money for the development of this plugin? Thank you.
(2012-05-11, 09:38 PM)Bencori Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. Are you planning on offering any money for the development of this plugin? Thank you.

To be honest, I do not have that much money available for these things right now. I have serverbills to pay and stuff. I might be able to pay some next month, but it won't be more than $15 anyways. I have no idea what I am asking for as in how much work it would be and I don't know what the 'usual' prices are.
$25 is what I can miss in my wallet. No idea if anyone is able / wants me to code me something. I saw that you only need a few files, doesn't seem like much work TO ME, but I do not have any knowledge of coding for MyBB.
I've been looking, and I tried serveral addons. I used MyIPN Paypal Subscriptions v2, a simple donate addon and Naoar Donation v2.0. Sad enough, NONE of these give me what I want.

What I need is the following:
A friend of me made a gamemode for a game called Garry's Mod.
It uses the forum database to check forum-ranks to apply these in-game. It should be a subscription, since I want the purchased ranks to be reverted once the subscription period (one month) has been finished.
I want to be able to sell both userranks (2, VIP and Moderator), and one where you can buy them together with discount. I also want to be able to sell other things, you can buy in-game properties for (example) a week, and once the week is over you don't have the property anymore.

So:
- Donate DIFFERENT AMOUNTS of money which will result in DIFFERENT changes in the database, shown in a list-box with name of donation and price. Format: <name> (<price>)
- Subscription periods, changable, week, month, etc.
- PayPal support
- Smooth lay-out
I'm willing to pay $25 for this.
Raising the amount of money to $30.
If create this plugin for me, you may release it public, I'm just paying you to do it.
Do you want to check the subscription requests against the permissions set in the games database ? Do you want to award rank etc. automatically once after the successful subscription ?
(2012-06-04, 06:36 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Do you want to check the subscription requests against the permissions set in the games database ? Do you want to award rank etc. automatically once after the successful subscription ?

I want to make various usergroups, like "Admin server 1", and "Admin server 2", but also "Global admin". The game has a plugin that checks the usergroup of the user by a SteamID field, this system works.

So, what I want to happen.
I can create multiple 'subscriptions', that I can give their own time period. Or a "Trial" function, that would cost 1 dollar for one day.
Then, if a user buys one subscription, they get assigned to a usergroup, untill the subscription has ended (as long as they didn't pay again). Then they get automaticly moved back to their old usergroup.

But I also want the function to get a certain value from a database, like "money" row in a certain table, and then add +50000, just in example. If I'm statisfied I'm willing to pay more than $30 bucks, and you're allowed to make it public, so you can sell it to others if you like.