MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Extenditude - Tech & Gaming Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: extenditudead.png]

Extenditude - Tech & Gaming Community
Extenditude is a community that has been running for over 3 years offering discussions for anyone interested in technology and gaming. This includes anything from PSP game discussions to Mobile Phones. We even have a section for you to promote your own site.
[Image: mangas.png]
Due to our love of gaming some of our designers created some fantastic mangas for the Monster Hunter game series. Check them out by clicking the link above!

If you're not interested in technology or gaming feel free to come along and join us in our off topic section for general discussion. We'd love to have you with us, even if it's just for the day!

Join Extenditude today!

I hope to see you at Extenditude soon,
Clarkie
MH cartoons, I'll be sure to take a look at that. Great fan of the series myself, too bad I don't know anyone to play Tri with.
(2012-05-11, 10:48 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]MH cartoons, I'll be sure to take a look at that. Great fan of the series myself, too bad I don't know anyone to play Tri with.

Just fixed the manga links in the thread, sorry about that!
Showcase rules permit a maximum of 2 links per thread.
(2012-05-12, 12:49 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]Showcase rules permit a maximum of 2 links per thread.

Thanks for fixing. Smile
Manga shouldn't be pluralized, because its a loanword from Japanese. Wink
For being 3 years old its not very active. Looks good tho.
(2012-05-13, 12:16 PM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]Manga shouldn't be pluralized, because its a loanword from Japanese. Wink

That's a good point. I'll have to go and change that all over the site! Thanks for pointing it out. Smile

(2012-05-14, 03:42 AM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]For being 3 years old its not very active. Looks good tho.

We're just bringing the community back to life. Originally it was based around Monster Hunter and there hasn't been a game released for 3 years so we stopped getting save requests. All the save requesters came, requested and then went off again!

Quote:To help draw members to the community, we've decided to open up an offer for all members of Extenditude. We'll be offering free minecraft servers of various size (up to 1gb!) to any member who meets the terms provided below for different plans, through our company MCNode!

We're now offering the service above! To find out more go here: http://www.extenditude.com/post-13620.html#pid13620
-----
We're now offering free Minecraft servers!
-----

To find out more go here: http://www.extenditude.com/post-13620.html#pid13620
Looks awesome bro.

I might have to get one of those MC servers Toungue
Pages: 1 2