MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Clickable Referrals.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wouldn't be surprised if this has not been made yet however I cannot for the life of my find it. Is there a plugin that makes the referral count in members profiles that makes the number clickable for users to view who you have refereed to the forum? If not this would be a hot plugin if made, and if charged I would pay.
Worldbeyblade.org is running one, I believe it is from MyBB Central.
I have a simple one on leefish that is free. It is not a clickable list - it just shows how many and who. It could easily be adapted with css.

http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=1225

If you would like fancy edit with a popup list or something then please pm me.
I am looking for something that is more so Referrals[Details] and than the details shows a list of all the people refereed. With a clickable link to each members profiles.
That's exactly what WBO has.

http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Bey-Brad

It also has a leaderboard for referrals. As I said, I believe this is a MyBB Central plugin.
(2012-05-12, 12:41 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]I have a simple one on leefish that is free. It is not a clickable list - it just shows how many and who. It could easily be adapted with css.

Thanks Leefish.
Which jQuery plugin (custom?) are you using to view attachments?
Hi Seeker - it is a prototype add-on - shadowbox. I got the mod from the mod site and adjusted it a bit.

Philly - I can do that very easily for you - it is just a click and hide (like I have on my postbits for user info). When I say not clickable, I mean the above - it does not fold out - of course you can click on profiles.

Alternatively you can go with the MYBB Central plugin.
I just found the one on MyBB Central. I am going to try this, and I will let you guys know whats up.
(2012-05-12, 07:42 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Seeker - it is a prototype add-on - shadowbox. I got the mod from the mod site and adjusted it a bit....

Hi Leefish,
You did a nice job with it. I'm sure you'll get a chance to "re-do it" someday. Toungue
(2012-05-12, 09:44 AM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Leefish,
You did a nice job with it. I'm sure you'll get a chance to "re-do it" someday. Toungue

Thank you Seeker (I think). On the one hand its a "good job" - on the other you are sort of implying it needs re-doing. Hmm.

Anyway, will stop hijacking this thread now.
Pages: 1 2