MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Postbit template?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I am trying to move the "Vouch count" below warning level but cannot seem to figure out what template they are in to move the code around. Can someone let me know what template I can find the proper code I have been looking for like 20 minutes now with no luck. I checked nearly ever template. :/

[Image: Dz.png]
postbit_author_user I think.
(2012-05-12, 09:39 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]postbit_author_user I think.

That is what inspect element says as well however I cannot find a template named that anywhere within my templates. Any ideas?
hmm, that is odd as I have that template in my template sets - under Post Bit Templates

Maybe try looking in the global templates for it? It should be in your standard templates though.
(2012-05-12, 09:51 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]hmm, that is odd as I have that template in my template sets - under Post Bit Templates

Maybe try looking in the global templates for it? It should be in your standard templates though.

Never mind I have author user but inspect element says its postbit_author_info not user. Which there isn't a template for that in the global or theme templates. O.o author user seems like it might just be it but there is no code in the template for what I am trying to move.
Which plugin is that Philly?
(2012-05-12, 10:09 AM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]Which plugin is that Philly?

eztrader, just edited a few things.