MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show x viewing forum not working fully
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have noticed for a while now that Show x viewing forum is not working on my site. It shows how many ar viewing on some but not all forums.

I know someone will say well maybe nobody is viewing the certain forums but they are, because i put link to my site from time to time on Facebook and Twitter and we get lots of members all at once so its definitely not working.

Can anyone help please?
If no one is viewing a forum it won't show anything. How do you know it's not working?
Because like i have said in my first i post news articles to my twitter and facebook pages with a link to my website and most of the time i get 100s of people visiting right away within seconds normally and you can i can see them viewing right away in whats going on but on the index page on some forums they are not shown as how many are viewing.

My site is mostly a news site for my area and is busy most of the time with members or visitors.
I understand that, but how do you know people are viewing those forums specifically? Have you seen them on who's online?

I'm just asking because I've never seen anyone have this problem before and I can't imagine why it might work for some forums but not for others.

I've tested it on your forum briefly and it's working as far as I can tell.
Give us link to your site. I'll check a forum.
(2012-05-14, 09:08 AM)Mr.Kewl Wrote: [ -> ]Give us link to your site. I'll check a forum.

http://www.wirraltalk.co.uk/