MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 2 probs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Prob 1: I've upgraded to the new board, 1.2 and my smilies don't work...there doesn't seem to be a break in the path.

Prob 2: im using the beta I.E 7...when i make a new thread, this doesn't seem to be inline of the forum... out of the tables i would say

Question '3': With the back up facilitiy on 1.2, i saved the file to my comp...although i can't save it to my server in the future,, can it still be uploaded? My host is that rubbish there isn't a back-up for the SQ databases
1. Did you have some custom smilies? Because the only smilies that exist on your board are the ones here: http://www.ff12-europe.com/forums/images/smilies/. Did you by chance delete your old ones?

2. Can you provide a screenshot? I don't have access to my Windows machines right now so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

3. With all backups, you cannot import/restore them in MyBB for security reasons. You can use something like PHPMyAdmin to import the SQL dump file for you though.
- i managed to sort the first prob

Heres the attachment

-so as long as i also have the back-up file, i could upload it, only using phpmyadmin?
That's stretching because your Add Attachment form is so wide, you'll have to reduce the size="" of it down a bit.
done that. Now i test to add an attachment and i get:

"The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: There was a problem moving the uploaded file to its destination."