MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: find a needed template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ma trying to put on my /forum a download link for each game. I have the mod installed however I need to make some edits on USERGROUPS.PHP I am using mybb 1.67 and cannot find the file as indicated in the instructions at Admin/USERGROUPS.PHP

Can someone please direct me.. I appreciate it..
Thank youShy
There is no such file ./admin/usergroups.php. The ACP uses a modular system.

What are you actually looking for? A template or file? You mentioned both in your post.
Thank you for your response Nathan.. Here I will post the reference of what I am trying to do...

OPEN ADMIN/USERGROUPS.PHP AND FIND:
tablesubheader($lang->perm_gamesection);
makeyesnocode($lang->perm_canviewgames, "canviewgames", "yes");
makeyesnocode($lang->perm_canplaygames, "canplaygames", "yes");

AFTER ADD:
makeyesnocode($lang->perm_candownloadgames, "candownloadgames", "yes");

3. IN THE SAME FILE FIND:
tablesubheader($lang->perm_gamesection);
makeyesnocode($lang->perm_canviewgames, "canviewgames", $usergroup['canviewgames']);
makeyesnocode($lang->perm_canplaygames, "canplaygames", $usergroup['canplaygames']);

AFTER ADD:
makeyesnocode($lang->perm_candownloadgames, "candownloadgames", $usergroup['candownloadgames']);

5. ACTIVATE THE PLUGIN
That looks like it's for vBulletin to me. Either that, or <= MyBB 1.2. Either way that plugin will not work with MyBB 1.6.x.
okay ..That makes sense, that it will not work with mybb 1.6.7..it did work on an older version of mybb I had ... and it is from gamesection.org. It does not give a good enough description but someone got it to work with 1.6.7 on the site. It;s not that important...thank you Nathan