MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RockMelt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone else here tried rockmelt? I just installed it and so far I find it amazing.. basically it's chrome with the ability to get notifications from any source you want instantly.. gone are the days of having a tab open for everything I want to stay updated on!

www.rockmelt.com
RockMelt*.

Also, it looks nice.
(2012-05-13, 09:02 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]RockMelt.

whoops Toungue bit past my bed time lol
Gonna try it out. Thanks.

Crashed on me after using it for about five minutes. Kinda wonky. Would rather just check those sites individually I think. Didn't like the "bar" interface for Facebook and Tumblr.
(2012-05-13, 04:50 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Gonna try it out. Thanks.

Crashed on me after using it for about five minutes. Kinda wonky. Would rather just check those sites individually I think. Didn't like the "bar" interface for Facebook and Tumblr.

That's unfortunate.. It hasn't crashed on me yet.. And I usually have about 20 tabs open when designing and trying to stay updated.. I've been able to cut that in half by using this browser.. to each their own I guess Big Grin
This is my main Web Browser.
I used it during alpha/beta and the updates where just terrible. They would leave big bugs out and add more features. It doesn't suprise me it hasn't changed. Honestly get a decent twitter client and idle facebook. It works better.
Google Chrome just looks sexier, this is too complicated. I still use it though.
Jeez. Yet another browser to have to check when I make changes to my theme Big Grin
its just webkit. seems like chrome pretty much.
Pages: 1 2