MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Warning System for MyBB 1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Edit nevermind, i fixed it.

The coding is wrong , it shows everyone bar guests the warn buttons and text by default ....kinda bizarre
I have a problem.
I have a Dutch forum and the default forum language is set to Dutch (except the Admin CP), but the warning system is in English. I have uploaded the Dutch language files.
My forum is running on v1.2.9.

What did I do wrong?
I did install the Mod today on my 1.2.10 Forum and though i can see the settings etc. in admin as if it would work, but I don´t see any Warning Bar or anything else in the forum itself. Nore I do see an option to warn a user. Is it not compatible with 1.2.10 and / or because i use a custom theme ?

WarBirD
I did check the other postings, but since i remember i got it working on my old 1.2.9 forum, it must have something to do with 1.2.10 , Mod seems to not work there for some reason. Already updated the postbit_fws.gif in my custom folder as well, no effect. Its not even in a users profile, that i could click to warn him / her, its not working. Sad
Works fine overhere (default theme MyBB 1.2.10), so its probably due your custom theme.
What are the necessary theme changes that the mod should do on its own ? Then I could check for it manually.
Open member_profile
Find
{$localtime}<br />
Add After
<!-- FWS_1_0 -->

Open postbit template
Find
{$post['button_report']}

Add After
{$post['fws_warnlink']}

Find
{$post['user_details']}

Add after
{$post['fws_w_level']}

Open memberlist_row
Find
<td class="trow2">{$users['postnum']}</td>

Add After
<!-- FWS_1_0_B --><td class="trow1">{$users['fws_warnlink']}</td><!-- FWS_1_0_E -->

Open memberlist
Find
<strong>{$lang->posts}</strong></span></td>

Add After
<!-- FWS_1_0_B --><td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>$lang->fws_w_level</strong></span></td><!-- FWS_1_0_E -->
I checked all those, it was like it is supposed to be in the templates. Still, I don´t see it anywhere else, except in the administration, there it is. I dont get it. I switched back to standard theme in my userprofile, not even there i could see it.

You sure it works with 1.2.10 as fresh Installation, without before 1.2.9 ???
WarBirD Wrote:You sure it works with 1.2.10 as fresh Installation, without before 1.2.9 ???

Yes, i've tried it before posting.
Damn it, why isn´t it working. If its installed, it is in the settings, it is in the admin side bar, it is in the template pieces, why the hell can´t I see it anywhere on the forum itself ? And of course its enabled. I don´t get it. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5