MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: portal help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi i`ve installed proportal and all is good but how can i make the latest threads box look the same as is does on the normal portal?
(2012-05-14, 09:40 PM)CRAIG@VM Wrote: [ -> ]hi i`ve installed proportal and all is good but how can i make the latest threads box look the same as is does on the normal portal?

hmm i want this aswell. i will see if i can create a custom block but it may take a little while (around 12-24hours)
nice 1 let me know if you sort it m8
(2012-05-16, 12:41 PM)CRAIG@VM Wrote: [ -> ]nice 1 let me know if you sort it m8

ok cool i should prob mention the reason it will take 12-24hours form last post is due to me being in college so can not work on nor test the block untill later and then i have other stuff i need to do.

its not cause i am slow or noob or anything Toungue although i am fairly noob at php i could still quite easily create something like that, i think.
isn't there already a latest thread block available in pro-portal?
(2012-05-16, 02:44 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]isn't there already a latest thread block available in pro-portal?

i think you failed to read the OP properly

Quote:how can i make the latest threads box look the same as is does on the normal portal?
then edit the block/template that proportal uses to mimic the default box. Its not hard
im not that good with editing templates
also can any1 show me what the stock portal latest threads looks like.
can any1 use proper grammar?

kthxbye
Pages: 1 2