MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My band's CD artwork.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been working on this for weeks now, our debut CD name and artwork was just announced to the public. Thoughts? Feedback?
Remove all the blue smoke. It's clashing badly.
I really like it but I think you should improve the color contrast of the text and enrage the text.
Damn I guess my lack of graphic knowledge haunts me again. I was going to post how nice the blue smoke was, I liked how it changed smoothly from the yellow like smoke on top.
I think it's very good and it's obvious you're talented enough that you don't need too much input.
(2012-05-15, 01:44 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's very good and it's obvious you're talented enough that you don't need too much input.

Thanks mate, it's always good to get the opinion of people who aren't interested in my band or our music who can look at it from a perspective that isn't influenced by other means.
I think the smoke is fine(assuming your trying to make the picture a little more eerie anyway) but the text needs more work. I always like to someone blend the text in for most of my gfx(except things that need the text to be obvious like buttons of course).
@Alex Smith We tried to avoid having a logo and CD name that took away focus from the artwork itself, yet is still distinguishable and doesn't get lost. What sort of things could be done to improve the logo and CD name text?
Graphic looks good to me, though I am color and graphics illiterate.

Off-topic, curious type of music (genre)?
(2012-05-15, 05:58 AM)wmc Wrote: [ -> ]Off-topic, curious type of music (genre)?

Metal/hardcore, but we use quite a lot of synth, strings and choir in our music.

http://www.facebook.com/iseetheend
Pages: 1 2